We are in search of a gross sales agent to collaborate on a weekly foundation with the VP primarily based in NYC and develop a enterprise centered on pattern books and consulting with the house, decor, client items industries.
NellyRodi is pattern forecasting company with places of work in Paris, Tokyo and New York. The company has grow to be a world thought-leader to the style/magnificence/dwelling industries and to the service sector. We additionally help manufacturers, funding funds and collective organizations in issues associated to their strategic improvement, advertising, merchandise/vary, retail presence and digital ecosystem.
We publish 19 Trend Books per 12 months about Colors, Prints, Fabrics, Men’s Fashion, Women’s Fashion, Lingerie, and Beauty, that are offered to main manufacturers and retailers to nurture their product improvement.
Our NYC workplace opened in 2017 to help the North American Market. We are in search of a gross sales agent to collaborate on a weekly foundation with the VP primarily based in NYC and develop a enterprise centered on pattern books and consulting with the house, decor, client items industries.
For extra details about the corporate, go to our web site: https://www.nellyrodi.com/en/
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES AGENT
- Understanding the local market to develop new accounts and grow our existing accounts
- Arranging and conducting meetings with prospective clients
- Presenting & explaining the key trends for each season to clients to sell our services
- Following up on new business opportunities and leads
- Growing NellyRodi brand awareness
- Providing feedback/reports to management on monthly new business progress/target list & weekly conference calls for updates on business and meetings
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Previous experience in trends and information services industries
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Home-Décor, consumer goods industries
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellence in customer service
- High use of Initiative
- Good sales technique
- Self-motivated & results orientated
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and collaboratively
Commission based pay
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com, subject line Sales Agent, East Coast.